Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Dear Uncle George,

First things first. 

Are we square and agree on the fact that you are dead?  And frankly, from looking at the dates, it has been for quite some time.

I, of course, am alive.

I don't know a lot, but I do know that dead people don't type.

That said, I will be doing most of the talking.  I hope you are a good listener.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi.

My name is Valerie and I am your neice.  Grand neice to some degree, actually.  And if you ask my friends, they will tell you that I am grand too, so the title really does work for me.

Actually, if my cute husband, Mr. Fun, would reinstall my genealogy I could tell you JUST how grand I am with the handy dandy family relationship calculator....but he has been distracted as of late conquering the world, puttering in the yard, and bowling 15 strikes in a row.

Here is my picture.  I like to see who I am dealing with, and I figured you would too.

Look at my burly strength!
Are my fingernails painted?  What is going on here?!


That finger nail being painted...that's not right.  I don't want to misrepresent myself to you, so let me find another one....

This is more like it.
A friary brother.

Plaid shorts, some all-powerful girl t-shirt, and a brother in the cloth....That's me.  Yes, it is true that I am a "Super Mormon" AND a friar, but that is a story for another day.


So, let's see you.

You are cute. 
But of course.  Why wouldn't you be?
We're family.  :)

How would you feel to know that you have your own Wikipedia page?  And a write up on the BYU Harold B. Lee Library page? 

There is much more to be said, but I gotta run for now.

Love,
Valsy (that's what my loved ones sometimes call me...and it is shorter to type than Valerie...see, I'm
always thinking!)  :)

Comments

  1. Val and Uncle George,
    So looking forward to reading about the Mini-Mission and Uncle George. Good name...George...in fact...that's my granddad's name!

    Have fun, Val and don't forget to take plenty of pictures!
    Hermana Mayo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Sherpa Pem, Can You Find My Pants?

No Rich Men In Richmond

One Does Not Simply Drive Into Far West